Happiness is one of the greatest gifts we can give our pets and sometimes challenging behaviours can actually be a sign of stress, anxiety or other emotional issues. We always give extended hour-long consultations for behavioural assessment so we can thoroughly assess. If your pet is exhibiting any of the following symptoms, consider making an appointment so we can work out if there is an underlying medical or behavioural explanation which will then allow us to develop the best management plan for you and your furry friend.
– Aggression directed towards humans or other animals
-Urinating or defecating inappropriately inside the house or outside the litter tray.
– Vocalisation or distress when left alone or escaping frequently
-Timidness or shyness
– Hyperactivity or depression
– Night time vocalisation, pacing, restlessness
– Distress during storms and fireworks
– Dogs which don’t seem to be responding to training
– Rescue dogs not settling into their new homes
– Tail chasing, spinning, light chasing, or fly chasing
– Mounting behaviour directed towards people, animals or objects